Things To Do
- Call my insurance company to see if I can put a hold on my car insurance
- Buy a net book
- Sort out my insurance claim with work regarding my knee surgery
- Go into Bell to cut back my phone bill considering I wont be bringing it
- Pack my back pack
- Purchase a flight out of Scotland
- Call Visa and tell them that I will be traveling and not to cancel my card when it gets used in a foreign country
If I wasn't such a procrastinator all these things would be done but I just can't seem to get them done knowing I still have a few days to do them. I don't think that will ever change with me.
We have found ourselves a place to stay in London. A friend of ours is over there for school so she said we could stay with her for a couple days. We most likely won't make it there for the royal wedding but we will be in London a couple days after so hopefully there will still be some stuff going on related to the wedding.
I've been getting pretty anxious to get traveling, but I know the night before we leave and the day of us leaving the anxiousness will turn into nervousness. But, I don't think i'd be normal if I didn't get nervous. This will probably be my last post before we leave but I will try to write atleast every couple of days. It all depends on where we can get on the internet and if there is anything "blog worthy" of course.