Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 Days left In Canada!

The past few weeks have flown by and were down to our last 5 days in Canada. You would think that with 5 days left we would both be ready to go and pretty much just have to pack. But thats not the case at all. I still have a few things to take care of before I can leave.

Things To Do
  • Call my insurance company to see if I can put a hold on my car insurance
  • Buy a net book
  • Sort out my insurance claim with work regarding my knee surgery
  • Go into Bell to cut back my phone bill considering I wont be bringing it
  • Pack my back pack
  • Purchase a flight out of Scotland
  • Call Visa and tell them that I will be traveling and not to cancel my card when it gets used in a foreign country

If I wasn't such a procrastinator all these things would be done but I just can't seem to get them done knowing I still have a few days to do them. I don't think that will ever change with me.

We have found ourselves a place to stay in London. A friend of ours is over there for school so she said we could stay with her for a couple days. We most likely won't make it there for the royal wedding but we will be in London a couple days after so hopefully there will still be some stuff going on related to the wedding.

I've been getting pretty anxious to get traveling, but I know the night before we leave and the day of us leaving the anxiousness will turn into nervousness. But, I don't think i'd be normal if I didn't get nervous. This will probably be my last post before we leave but I will try to write atleast every couple of days. It all depends on where we can get on the internet and if there is anything "blog worthy" of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment